A non-contact temperature measurement and facial recognition for access control system allows you to monitor the access of public to any premise or public transportation in a controlled manner.
- Determine whether access allowed after temperature measurement (heat detection camera) and face recognition.
- Automatic alarm for abnormal body temperature and guidance when the mask is not worn.
- Unlike the existing infrared forehead thermometer (3×3), all 1024 (32×32) pixels passed the “uniformity test” with a temperature deviation of ±0.2℃or less.
- 8-Inch IPS FULL-VIEW LCD display
- Stable and reliable aluminum exterior, waterproof and dustproof design.
- Face comparison recognition rate exceeds 99.7%, liveness detection accuracy rate is 98.3%.
- Supports accurate face recognition and comparison while wearing a mask.
- Industrial binocular wide dynamic camera and night infrared and LED double photo floodlight.
- Optimal distance for temperature measurement is 0.3 meter, measurement error ±0.3℃.
- Allows real-time monitoring function and administrator text message system can be implemented through central server management.
- Group registration of users and devices, Remote device set-up, Easy management through grouping devices and Able to connect device with server (PC) through local IP or static IP.
- Temperature measurement data is exported in real time.